Hypnobirthing North Adelaide
What is hypnobirthing ?
- Hypnobirthing is a type of childbirth education class which teaches parents how to achieve a very deep state of relaxation.
Why do hypnobirthing ?
- Mothers who are knowledgeable about birth and the options available to them are more relaxed and therefore labour more easily
- When mothers are able to calmly accept the sensations during labour, they will experience less discomfort
- Your partner will learn how to support and advocate for your wishes through hypnobirthing.
How does hypnobirthing help?
- You will learn how release your body’s natural pain relieving hormones, endorphins
- You will develop a positive mindset about labour as something to be embraced and enjoyed
- You and your partner will learn about the normal birth process (or caesarian) and so you’ll leave feeling empowered and confident about your exciting journey
- Your partner will learn techniques to support and advocate for you through your birth
- Many couples are so relaxed and excited by the day of their baby’s birth that they take it in their stride, even when the plan changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
Our classes empower you to have a positive birth experience, irrespective of mode of birth.
Why face to face is beneficial over “online” Hypnobirthing?
- During a face to face class, all your questions will be answered and techniques explained fully
- You have the opportunity to practice the techniques and ask questions about how to achieve deep hypnosis.
When is the best time to start hypnobirthing?
- Parents may choose to do classes anytime from 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Why choose Hypnobirthing Adelaide ?
- You’ll receive personalized midwifery care during pregnancy and beyond
- We are committed to addressing your concerns and fears to ensure parents feel confident in their respective roles
- My private midwife uses Hypnobirthing Australia resources, with Australian made CDs and presentations , so they are designed with the Australian maternity system in mind
- Studies show that mothers who have good support from a midwife during pregnancy have lower rates of interventions and greater satisfaction about their birth
- If you require a caesarean-birth, I am qualified to offer a specific hypnobirthing course to prepare parents for a positive experience