Classes for a Positive Birth Experience
What is hypnobirthing ?
- Hypnobirthing is a type of childbirth education class which teaches parents how to achieve a very deep state of relaxation.
Why do hypnobirthing ?
- Mothers who are knowledgeable about birth and the options available to them are more relaxed and therefore labour more easily
- When mothers are able to calmly accept the sensations during labour, they will experience less discomfort
- Your partner will learn how to support and advocate for your wishes through hypnobirthing.
Recent research supports the use of hypnosis in reducing anxiety and improving outcomes
How does hypnobirthing help?
- You will learn how release your body’s natural pain relieving hormones, endorphins
- You will develop a positive mindset about labour as something to be embraced and enjoyed
- You and your partner will learn about the normal birth process (or caesarian) and so you’ll leave feeling empowered and confident about your exciting journey
- Your partner will learn techniques to support and advocate for you through your birth
- Many couples are so relaxed and excited by the day of their baby’s birth that they take it in their stride, even when the plan changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
Our classes empower you to have a positive birth experience, irrespective of mode of birth.
Why face to face is beneficial over “online” Hypnobirthing?
- During a face to face class, all your questions will be answered and techniques explained fully
- You have the opportunity to practice the techniques and ask questions about how to achieve deep hypnosis.
When is the best time to start hypnobirthing?
- Parents may choose to do classes anytime from 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Why choose Hypnobirthing Adelaide ?
- You’ll receive personalized midwifery care during pregnancy and beyond
- We are committed to addressing your concerns and fears to ensure parents feel confident in their respective roles
- My private midwife uses Hypnobirthing Australia resources, with Australian made CDs and presentations , so they are designed with the Australian maternity system in mind
- Studies show that mothers who have good support from a midwife during pregnancy have lower rates of interventions and greater satisfaction about their birth
- If you require a caesarean-birth, I am qualified to offer a specific hypnobirthing course to prepare parents for a positive experience.
YOUR BIRTH CAN BE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
You only get one chance at your first birth, make sure your baby’s birth day is the positive day you dream about.
2018 CLASSES FILLING QUICKLY SO BOOK EARLY
All classes delivered by an award winning midwifery educator with current hospital experience.
June 3 rd 6-9 pm and following 3 weeks at Clarity Wellness Centre
July 22nd 6-9 pm and following 3 weeks Venue at Clarity Wellness Centre
August 19th 6-9 pm and following 3 weeks at Clarity Wellness Centre
September 23rd 6-9 pm and following 3 weeks
October 21 st 6-9 pm and following 3 weeks
Available by arrangement
If you have questions please CONTACT US
$550 for hypno birthing group class or intensive
$970 for fully private hypno birthing class
$270 for refresher class
$150 for a single 1.5 hour pregnancy hypnosis session (available when purchasing online course )
$150 for a 1.5 hour birth preferences session
Affordable payment plans available (everyone should have this opportunity)
Private health fund rebates may be available.
Access to qualified midwife, Hypno birthing practitioner and Lactation Consultant until 6-7 weeks after birth Free Resources include E book, MP3 downloads with Australian voices & a Modern folio.
In addition : Postnatal visits can be booked and paid for now
Contact us to arrange an appointment and to receive a free audio outlining the secrets behind a calm birth.