2018 CLASSES FILLING QUICKLY SO BOOK EARLY
- Learn how to achieve a very deep state of relaxation.
- Calmly accept the sensations during labour and experience less discomfort.
- Control your body’s natural pain relieving endorphins.
- Develop a positive mindset about labour as something to be embraced and enjoyed.
- Your partner will learn how to support and advocate for your wishes.
Our classes empower you to have a positive birth experience, irrespective of mode of birth.
Parents may choose to do classes anytime from 20 weeks of pregnancy.
CLASSES held in North Adelaide
Access to qualified midwife, Hypnobirthing practitioner and Lactation Consultant until 6-7 weeks after birth.
Free Resources include E book, MP3 downloads with Australian voices and a modern folio.
$550 for group class entry
Affordable payment plans available
Are you worried about birth or breastfeeding your baby?
The role of a midwife is to walk with families through their pregnancy and childbirth journey. Click to read what My Private Midwife can do for you
We will walk you through your pregnancy journey
Pregnancy Care: My Private Midwife offers personalised maternity care which adapts to suit your individual concerns. Read more about our Antenatal care for Adelaide parents.
You'll be guided every step of the way
Postnatal & Breastfeeding Services: Many first and second time mums struggle with feeding their newborn baby. Would you like to feed with comfort and confidence? Click to read more about our exceptional postnatal care for Adelaide families.
Get Expert Help & Advice
Are you feeling concerned about pregnancy, childbirth and caring for a new baby?
You’re not alone. There is help available.